As one of the most popular ever built Trackmobile models. The Trackmobile Titan is the answer to a wide range of rail car mover applications. Because of the Titan’s versatility and exccelent price point. AEA purchases almost exclusively new Trackmobile Titan’s for our own rental fleet.
All new Titan Trackmobiles come equipped with remote telematics, the patented 360° “Safe-T-Vue” vision system, a 4 speed constant mesh spur gearing automatic transmission with power shift, 100CFM rotary screw compressor, AxleTech internal planetary axles with air actuated differential locking, Firestone air ride shock absorbers between body frame and fully suspended cab, and many more standard features and options. Additional popular features and options include:
- Rated at 33,116lbs of starting tractive effort single coupled
- Rated at 49,500lbs of starting tractive effort double coupled
- Cummins QSB 6.7L Tier IV final 260HP Engine
- John Deere Funk Transmission
- Axle-Tech locking differential axles
- Isolated cab for smooth operator ride
- 180° swivel air ride captains control chair for added comfort and ease
- Ultraview 7” color display monitor will full unit I/O accessibility.
- Patented 360° Visibility System standard
- Articulating frame for even weight distribution across all four steel flanged wheels.
- Increases overall delivered tractive effort and reduces risk of derail seen in competing units.
- “Max-Trac” automatic wheel slip detection and correction
- “Max-Tran” automatic rail car weight transfer
- Train air charge indicator – indicates air flow for Tractive effort
- Cab air conditioning and heat
- Joy stick “loader” style rail controls for full focus on rail
- Remote control (Optional)
- Ground control safety system (optional)
- Allows groundmen to lock out machine while completing switching activities in “red” zone
- 360° articulating spot light for night operation (optional)
- LED lighting throughout unit
- Transmission after cooler for high demand and heavy dust environments (Optional)
- Extended traverse coupler for tight curve applications (optional)
All new units come with full training and start up from Andress Engineering Associates
To learn more, contact Andress Engineering Associates Today.