Leading Trackmobile’s midsize line up. The Trackmobile Hercules is a popular option for sites doing regular in yard switching. Available in both regular, and wide cab formats. The Hercules commonly serves industries including: Aggregate facilities, Cement terminals, feed and agriculture facilities, chemical terminals, intermodal sites.
The Hercules offers the same great design and features of larger Trackmobile models, while helping sites to save on cost. The Hercules comes standard with a Cummins QSB 6.7 Liter engine rated at 160HP, delivering power through a John Deere Funk Transmission.
The Trackmobile Hercules:
- Rated at 28,400 – 29,700lbs (ballast package) of starting tractive effort single coupled
- Rated at 44,700 – 46,000lbs (ballast package) of starting tractive effort double coupled
- Cummins QSB 6.7L Tier IV final 160HP Engine
- John Deere Funk Transmission
- Axle-Tech locking differential axles
- Isolated cab for smooth operator ride
- 180° swivel air ride captains control chair for added comfort and ease
- Ultraview 7” color display monitor will full unit I/O accessibility.
- Patented 360° Visibility System standard
- Remote telematics and fleet management
- 100CFM Rotary Screw compressor
- Floating axles for even weight distribution across all four steel flanged wheels.
- Increases overall delivered tractive effort and reduces risk of derail seen in competing units.
- Cab isolation
- <85db enclosed quiet cab
- Automatic wheel slip detection and correction (option)
- Automatic weight transfer (option)