After years of design and market demand for a larger Trackmobile than the wildly popular Trackmobile Titan. AEA is proud to offer the Trackmobile Atlas, the newest and largest Trackmobile to date. The Atlas offers up to 60,200lbs of starting tractive effort. The Atlas comes equipped with a turbo charged Tier IV final Cummins QSL 8.9L engine rated at 350hp. Your new Atlas offers many of the same industry leading features available on all new Trackmobile models. All new Atlas Trackmobiles come equipped with remote telematics, the patented 360° “Safe-T-Vue” vision system, a 4 speed constant mesh spur gearing automatic transmission with power shift, 100CFM rotary screw compressor, AxleTech internal planetary axles with air actuated differential locking, Firestone air ride shock absorbers between body frame and fully suspended cab, Max-Trac wheel slip detection and correction, automatic weight transfer, and many more standard features and options. Learn more today.
The Atlas comes standard with:
- Rated at 43,900lbs of starting tractive effort single coupled
- Rated at 60,200lbs of starting tractive effort double coupled
- A Cummins QSL9 Tier IV final 8.9L 350HP Engine
- A John Deere Funk Transmission
- Axle-Tech locking differential axles
- Isolated cab for smooth operator ride
- 180° swivel air ride captains control chair for added comfort and ease
- Ultraview 7” color display monitor will full unit I/O accessibility.
- Articulating frame for even weight distribution across all four steel flanged wheels.
- Increases overall delivered tractive effort and reduces risk of derail seen in competing units.
Some of our most popular standard features and options include:
- “Max-Trac” automatic wheel slip detection and correction
- “Max-Tran” automatic rail car weight transfer
- Train air charge indicator
- Cab air conditioning and heat
- 360° Patented “Safe-T-Vue” vision system
- Joy stick “loader” style rail controls for full focus on rail
- Remote control (Optional)
- Ground control safety system (optional)
- Allows groundmen to lock out machine while completing switching activities in “red” zone
- 360° articulating spot light for night operation (optional)
- LED lighting throughout unit
- Transmission after cooler for high demand and heavy dust environments (Optional)
- Extended traverse coupler for tight curve applications (optional)
- 1 year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
All new units come with full training and start up from Andress Engineering Associates
To learn more, contact Andress Engineering Associates Today.